Anime Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Paradise

It your paradise!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JenniferWonderland

Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD Empty
PostSubject: Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD   Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:23 pm

C: Cause Marcie promised..xD
Back to top Go down
KINGDOMHEARTS
Admin
KINGDOMHEARTS

PostSubject: Re: Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD   Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:35 pm

XDD T.T curse my lips...
Back to top Go down
https://animeparadise001.forumotion.com
Alex!!
MOD!!!!!
Alex!!

PostSubject: Re: Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD   Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:26 pm

coolmonk
Admins these days! xD
Back to top Go down
draconius
Anime Ninja
draconius

PostSubject: Re: Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD   Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:31 am

what do you mean by that alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex!!
MOD!!!!!
Alex!!

PostSubject: Re: Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD   Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:14 am

They let anyone be Mods xDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD   Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:27 am

If you want to get logical or technical on this, currently there seems to be too many Admins or Mods within and on this Forum, considering the very little activity, also the very small amount of Members that are actually active, it's lucky to be only one Member posting per day on this Forum, though, I am just saying this from a personal stand point, also considering that it is quite obvious there isn't much that is going to go on or down immediately, too many people with power on a small Forum, is kind of, asking for trouble, considering all those that are active the most of the time, are those that have power, so in the end it seems too overpowered, at the moment, for such a small amount of activity, I would understand why later, that perhaps, that there may be a need for this many that have power, though considering the current activity also the amount drifting in day by day, there does seem to be a little too many with power, though I could be wrong of course, though if anything it is just a thought at the least ...
Back to top Go down
draconius
Anime Ninja
draconius

PostSubject: Re: Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD   Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:10 am

we have seen that first hand and now no one wants to visit anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD   Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:56 am

draconius wrote:
we have seen that first hand and now no one wants to visit anymore
Yeah, also not many of course, are drifting in now, if so, it's slowly, people will visit, hopefully given time, just need to get more rallied onto this Forum, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
IpandahIbite
IpandahIbite

PostSubject: Re: Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD   Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:46 pm

SITE OFFICIALLY DEAD?!

<3

-runs in circles- WEEEEE...

-silence-

It's quiet...
too quite...

ZOMBIES TOOK OVER! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT?! -starts singing- AND I FEEEL FINNNNNEEEE....akhashshshsh (how the song goes)

K THX BAI?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/10AshleyXMarieXRinghamX17Paramore10
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD   Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD Empty

Back to top Go down

Y U GUYS HAVE TO MAKE ME A MOD
Page 1 of 1